Established in 1983, St Spyridon College is a co-educational K – 12-day school, providing educational excellence within a caring, family environment to some 700 students.
St Spyridon College is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be based on merit selection.
Teaching Positions Vacant
Year One Teacher
St Spyridon College is a K – 12 Independent, coeducational school on two campuses.
The Junior School invites qualified, experienced and inspiring Infants teachers with a passion for teaching and learning, to apply for this Maternity Leave position commencing Monday 7th August and concluding on Friday 8th December 2017.
The successful candidate will:
- Create challenging and stimulating learning environments that cater for the diverse needs of students and demonstrate care for the individual
- Inspire students to achieve even greater learning outcomes
- Be willing to work collaboratively to plan and deliver quality programs
- Be prepared to participate in the school’ s cocurricular program
- Be Spalding trained or willing to train
- Support the Greek Orthodox ethos and culture of the school Employment will be subject to Working with Children Check.
Applications close Monday 5th June 2017.
Please send a full CV with the contact details of two referees to:
Mrs A. Synesios Principal Junior School St. Spyridon College
PO Box 149, Kingsford. NSW. 2032.
Administration Positions Vacant
There are no Administration positions vacant at this time.
This page is updated regularly, please visit this page often to view new employment opportunities available at St. Spyridon College.
For Employment information please
All correspondence to:
Head of College
Or Complete and upload using the form below…